Geography and Networks
- J. Kleinberg, Navigation in a small world, Nature, 2000
- D. Liben-Nowell et al., Geographic routing in social networks, PNAS, 2005
- DJ Crandall et al., Inferring social ties from geographic coincidences, PNAS, 2010.
- A-L Barabási, The network takeover, Nature Physics, 2012.
- L. Backstrom et al., Find me if you can: improving geographical prediction with social and spatial proximity, WWW'10
- Z Cheng et al., You are where you tweet: a content-based approach to geo-locating twitter users, CIKM '10
- S Scellato et al., Distance matters: geo-social metrics for online social networks, WOSN '10
- Z Cheng et al., Exploring Millions of Footprints in Location Sharing Services, ICWSM '11
- A Noulas et al., An Empirical Study of Geographic User Activity Patterns in Foursquare, ICWSM '11
- S Scellato et al., Socio-spatial Properties of Online Location-based Social Networks, ICWSM '11
- M Barthélemy, Spatial networks, Physics Reports, 2011.
- P Expert et al., Uncovering space-independent communities in spatial networks, PNAS, 2011.
- JP Onnela et al., Geographic Constraints on Social Network Groups, PLOS ONE, 2011.