Random Walks and Communities
- M. Rosvall and CT Bergstrom, Maps of random walks on complex networks reveal community structure, PNAS, 2008
- MT Schaub et al., Encoding dynamics for multiscale community detection: Markov time sweeping for the map equation, PRE, 2012.
- M. Rosvall et al., Memory in network flows and its effects on community detection, ranking, and spreading, arxiv, 2014
- Huffman coding
- M. Rosvall and CT Bergstrom, Mapping change in large networks, PLoS One, 2010.
- M. Rosvall et al., The map equation, 2009
- M. Rosvall and CT Bergstrom, Multilevel compression of random walks on networks reveals hierarchical organization in large integrated systems, PLoS One, 2011
- AV Esquivel and M. Rosvall, Compression of Flow Can Reveal Overlapping-Module Organization in Networks, PRX, 2011
- JC Delvenne et al., Stability of graph communities across time scales, PNAS, 2010.
- MT Schaub et al., Markov Dynamics as a Zooming Lens for Multiscale Community Detection: Non Clique-Like Communities and the Field-of-View Limit, PLOS ONE, 2012